FUNDRAISING PRICING AND PROCESS
We make it as easy as possible so that your organization can raise funds.
HOW IT WORKS
1) Complete this form to get the process started
2) Once we receive your information we will work with you to secure a date AND TIME for your fundraiser
3) We will provide you with an order form to share with your participants
4) You collect the orders, total everything up, send that to us AT LEAST ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE, ideally 10 days but at least 1 week is minimum.
5) Payment is due upon delivery or pick up, cash or check only
6) We package your pierogies in crates each dozen clearly labeled and color coded and then transfer them into your coolers. They are usually frozen, but sometimes when they are made fresh that day then you can freeze them.
PROFIT and PRICING
We require a minimum order of 100 dozen.
COST PER DOZEN:
Your organization pays $5.00 per dozen to us and you can charge as much as $8.50 a dozen or whatever your organization is comfortable with. Most of our customers sell each dozen for $8. That's a $3 dollar profit per dozen you sell!
DELIVERY / PICK UP:
100 miles or less from Gosia's in Latrobe is a flat fee of $50
If you are more than 100 miles from our warehouse we can discuss cost for delivery
Your order will be ready for delivery or pick up 10 days from your final order submission - Our pierogies are made from scratch, using the highest quality, chemical-free dairy products, freshest ingredients; no additives or preservatives such as handmade dough, real cheese, fresh chopped onions, and fresh produce. Even the potatoes are peeled by hand!